I need some information

Friends

    I am writing with an information request I apologize if you have
accidentally received this.

    In a nutshell, Im taking an American foreign policy class in the fall and
need all the information that I can get on the sanctions.  While Im signed up
for all the lists what I really need are the primary sources, like newspapers
documents public statements etc etc.  ANYTHING that you can send me would
help; worry not about flooding the email box.  Feel free to pass this on to
any of the other discussion lists.

    If there is any way that any of you can help I would be most
appreciative.  In the meantime, take care and stay informed.

Best Wishes
Larry Provost
US Army Veteran
Operation Desert Thunder