Amusing sideline to Right of Reply

Dear all

The Independent has printed the Right of Reply circulated yesterday.
However, an unexpected error has crept in.

Having written the piece, I thought I should include an explicit plea for
'de-linking'. I sent an additional email asking for such a sentence to be
included AFTER the quote from the Economist about sanctions being an
unacceptable means to an end.

Instead, the sentence was inserted INTO the end of the Economist quote, so
that unwary readers of the Indie now believe that the Economist is in favour
of de-linking.

I now wish I had ended by saying something along the lines of 'Mr Hain, stop
lying and stop killing.'

Cheers

Mil

Milan Rai