An Important Request for Help

On 27 April 2000, in my capacity as a research associate for the Boston Research Group, I
interviewed Scott Ritter for an hour and a half and later transcribed the interview.  Ritter’s trip
to Iraq provides a good impetus to release the transcript (a very useful document that addresses,
e.g., Iraq’s chemical weapons use and non-use; the actual quality of Iraq’s non-conventional
weapons; Iraq’s 1988-1991 non-conventional weapons strategy; “de-linking,” what UNSCOM was actually
looking for during its late-1998 high-profile inspections; and major regional strategic and
non-conventional issues)  but before I do so I want to screen it for typographical errors.  I have
repeatedly proofread the transcript but still want at least one other person to rigorously check
the document before I disseminate it.

Is any list subscriber willing and able to proofread this already proofread transcript?

With much thanks,
Nathaniel Hurd
Boston, USA