Michael Moore on sanctions and Gulf War syndrome next week

Scheduled to run on Bravo (US) Wednesday, August 2, and Channel 4 (UK)
Tuesday, August 1, Michael Moore's "The Awful Truth" will feature the
following two pieces:

Saddam Gas: Our government continues to drop bombs on Iraq and supports the
UN sanctions which UNICEF admits have killed over 500,000 Iraqi children.
But does the American population support this slaughter, Hell, do they even
know about it? Next week, we open Saddam Gas -- a real live gas station
where gas is 50 cents a gallon and all proceeds go to help the Iraqi
people. Will Americans buy cheap gas even if it means giving money to Saddam?

and

Gulf War Fun Run: Even though the government officially denies it's
existence, Gulf War Syndrome has disabled many of the troops who fought in
the Gulf. Next week we go to DC, where veterans with the disease race in
the first annual Gulf War Fun Run -- all for the benefit of the skeptical
Defense Department.

You can catch The Awful Truth Wednesday on Bravo in the US:

Eastern: 10:00 PM and 1:00 AM
Central: 9:00 PM and 12:00 AM
Mountain: 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM
Pacific: 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM