Re: 10th Anniversary of sanctions on Iraq- who's doing what?

The Campaign to End Iraq Sanctions and other groups in Ireland are planning a
demonstration at the US Embassy on July 31, 6PM.

I am now able to confirm our main speaker, Felicity Arbuthnot.
More details will be posted later

For contact: 353 01 6727803

Sandeep