10th Anniversary of sanctions on Iraq- who's doing what?

Hi all

I'm just putting together a press release regarding the 10th anniversary for Voices in the Wilderness UK. Can anyone planning anything or who knows of anything planned for the 10th anniversary please let me know.

Many thanks

Richard Byrne

Do You Yahoo!?