News Digests Volunteer Required

Dear all:

As much as like to continue helping with the news digests, I really have to
concentrate on my PhD shortly. So I was wondering if any of you is
interested in taking over from me starting from the end of July?

The work involved should be quite interesting to anyone wishing to learn
extensively about the Iraqi crisis. You will have to devote a good part of
your weekends to visiting various news sites, newspapers, reading news
articles and choosing the best articles to include in your news digests.
Additionally, different people may also send you news reports that they have
come across. I have relied almost entirely on non-official Western sources
because they tend to be rhetoric-free and are considered to be widely
reliable and therefore they are given preference over others. The best ones
include Reuters, BBC, The Economist, The Times, etc.

I have discovered that devoting the entirety of Sunday or part of Saturday
and part of Sunday was the best way to do the job as opposed to doing little
work everyday. This is so because many news stories are continuously
unfolding and better reports may appear later in the week. So unless you are
willing to sacrifice a good part of your weekends, you should not consider
to volunteer!

Please e-mail me if you are interested and I will give you more advice.

Thanks,

Hathal