Re: availability of Pilgar's Video in the U.S.

Hi Tom:

Information on availability can be found at
http://www.carltontv.co.uk

Unfortunately, I doubt it's geared to the US. Next time I
speak to John I'll raise this.

John Pilger has his own web page:
http://www.carltontv.co.uk/data/pilger/main.html

Best wishes

Eric

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:29:21 -0400 Tom Nagy <nagy@gwu.edu>
wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
>         Sorry if this has been asked before, but would someone tell me
> how to get Pilgar's documentary, "Killing the Children of Iraq"?
> Ideally there's a source in the U.S. that I could contact for info on
> video formats available,  cost of rental/purchase, cost for showing by a
> non profit organization.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Tom
> Thomas J. Nagy, Ph.D.
> George Washington University
>
> --
> This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq
> For removal from list, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk
> Full details of CASI's various lists can be found on the CASI website:
> http://welcome.to/casi

----------------------
Dr. Eric Herring
Department of Politics