Info wanted

Can any of the list members help me to find anwers for
the following questions that I received from a friend
?

Thanks
Ibrahim

Anybody can find us about the so called Kuwaiti
princess that Tom
Lantos, the
Californian Congressman, has presented to the U.S
Congress and who has
falsely testified that she saw the Iraqi soldiers
throwing children out
of
Kuwaiti hospital incubators?

This testimony has urged the Congressmen to sign with
Bush to invade
Iraq.

1) Can anybody find the newspapers that spoke about
that?
2) Can anybody find what this testimony have done to
the Congressmen?
3) Can anybondy find why Lantos have presented that so
called princess
that
was not less than the daugther of the Kuwaiti
embassador and that she
has
never left USA for the last five years before the Gulf
War?\Any
articles
about that
4) Anything about the finding of the Reporters and on
the truth about
this
Issue?
5) Where is that princess now?
6) Can the Newspaper interview her?

Please help us to get anything about this subject.

=====
Visit Al-Moharer Weekly
http://www.al-moharer.com.au