No Subject

hi there...

I am a third year ( hopefully entering the 4th year) medical student at
The Guys, Kings and St thomas's hospitals in London and as part of our
course, we are required to go to a foreign country to practice medicine
there. I obtained this list from Colin as i and a clinical partner are
thinking of going to Iraq to perform our elective there.

Before going, we need some advice on how to get VISAs, ideas of Medical
schools - hopefully with contacts already there, some ideas of what
medical projects can be undertaken out there, as well as details of
charitable organistaions you know and trust out there so that we can
help out or give some aid to.

I look forward to hearing from anyone that may be of help and i thank
you in advance (PS we want to travel this time next year - we are
starting early as we know that it will take a long time to organise
everything)...

Finally, we are pretty interested in the effects of Leukaemia, or birth
deformaties due to depleted uranium and wondered if a project on this -
possibly comparing services between here and there would be advisable

Shukran for your time
Mus