Re: Web Memorial for Iraqis

Monirah

I think you need to learn how to treat people with respect.  I can't
imagine anyone else on this list making a remark of this type and
ridiculing someone for a well-intended suggestion.

If this is the way you regard me, Moonirah, I would appreciate it if you
could cease using my personal email address to send me mail.  It is
obvious you don't want to communicate with one as 'daft' as myself.

RTD