Re: Alexander Coburn on South African Radio SAFM

Hi Nathan & all,

Her speech did indeed sound like an inspired piece of improvisation. A
copy of the speech was in Hathal's last news compilation, archived at
http://www.ex-parrot.com/casi/discuss/2000/642.html . The second news item
there is also relevant.

best wishes,
seb