Alexander Coburn on South African Radio SAFM

Journalist, Alexander Coburn made a stirring appeal for Iraq on SAFM, South
Africa's most serious news radio station this morning.

Unfortunately, I was half-asleep when the report started, but it seemed to
be about a Palestinian woman who made a speech at an American University
Graduation ceremony attended by Madelaine Albright. She absolutely crushed
Albright publicly by the sound of it, much to the delight of most of the
audience.

It was stirring stuff, even if I wasn't completely awake.

Can anyone fill in the details that my brain missed?

This is the sort of brave and intelligent activism that needs to happen more
often. Coburn is quite a popular journalist. To get him talking about Iraq
is progress indeed.

Regards,
Nathan