Peter Hain

I just thought I'd let everyone know that Peter Hain is giving a talk at the
Council for the Advancement of Arab British Understanding (CAABU) about
Britain's role in the Middle East on 17th July. Please contact CAABU for
details on 020 7373 8414 or caabu@arab-british.u-net.com

Stuart Halford
MARIAM APPEAL

t: + 44 (0) 207 872 5451
f: + 44 (0) 207 753 2731
e: stuart@mariamappeal.com
w: www.mariamappeal.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Halford;Stuart
FN:Stuart Halford
ORG:MARIAM APPEAL
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;1 Northumberland Avenue=0D=0ATrafalgar Square;London;;WC2N 5BW
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1 Northumberland Avenue=0D=0ATrafalgar Square=0D=0ALondon WC2N
5BW
URL:http://www.mariamappeal.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:stokey@msn.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:stuart@mariamappeal.com