Re: Butler

can someone please let me know if the following question was asked?
thanks
shameem

Id like  to ask (richard) butler the following question if i may

why when during 1995 when the serbs killed muslims fleeing the "safe area"
of srebrenica in bosnia and where the serbs used chemical weapons on the
boys and men (on the marathon of death - see for example Human Rights Watch/
Helsinki Report Chemical Wafare In Bosnia? The Strange Experiences Of The
Srebrenica Survivors Vol 10 No 9 November 1998) has an equivalent UNSCOM
mission not been established to dismantle serbias weapons of mass
destruction when serbia poses a greater risk to us (being right on our
doorstep) and where
serbia has the capability to destroy much of europe?
also this phrase "weapons of mass desruction" is a little misleading. after
all Israel - after it invaded Lebanon - killed around 200,00 civilan
lebanese and palestinians.that Israel contiues its policy of "ethnic
cleansing" of the palestinians in the occupied territories and  until
recently south of lebanon. and isreal has invaded more countries than the
arab states put together
Id also like to ask mr butler then why instead of being treated as a pariah
state is israel feted?
and finally how does mr butler think ordinary iraqis can overtrow saddam
hussiens  regime since they are not "his" people after all he (saddam
husein) was not democratically elected by them. saddam hussein is "their"
american/british man surely? and like frankensteins monster run amok he then
invaded kuwait.
why are the innocent in iraq being killed wholsale when saddam hussein is
"their" american/british problem?