letters to Washington Post + thanks for help!

Friends,

        First, thanks to all who responded to my request for help in
crafting a response to the  desecration of my University's commencement
by Secty. Albright.
The resulting pamphlet (3000 copies distributed at the commencement ) is
at

        http://www.gwu.edu/~nagy/albrightprogram2.pdf

It may of some use  for others to adapt this pamphlet  when faced with
an apologist for sanctions.  My goal was to  turn an establishment
propaganda event into an educational event.

    Second , I would urge a response to today's front page article re a
recent Russian massacre of 45 civilians  (www.washingtonpost.com).  If
the figure of 45  dead civilians in the article is correct then that is
far lower than daily toll of the sanctions using  the lowest credible
estimate (Garfield, on CASI site). I'll draft my own letter, but I think
the greater the number of letters, the better. Also if its OK, I'll
post  the draft of my letter here and request your  suggestions for
improving it.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Tom Nagy