Re: Radio 4

Seem to have stopped mid-sentence near the middle of my email. What I
was going to say was that I imagine the BBC would help with costs of the
trip.  However, for political reasons (in case they're accused of taking
part in Saddam's Propaganda effort) they might not, but worth asking for
a contribution if anyone goes ahead with it.
RTD