Re: House of Commons paper on Iraq

> Subscribers who are planning to approach MPs should take note of the
> information they have received from Parliament's in-house research
> service, which is regarded as reliable and credible.

Thanks Jeff; that report and its February 1998 predecessor are available
on the House of Commons' website as PDF documents.  We link to them on
CASI's main information sources page at

        www.cam.ac.uk/societies/casi/info/index.html

Look for "The British Government" when there.

Colin Rowat

Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq
http://welcome.to/casi               fax 0870 063 5022
                    are you on our announcements list?

393 King's College            www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~cir20
Cambridge CB2 1ST             tel: +44 (0)7768 056 984
England                       fax: +44 (0)8700 634 984