Ciao

I find it very amusing that some people are departing the list for some
reason which none of them seems to be able to articulate apart from
sending me copies of their cancellation (which I find pointless). If
they don't agree with myself or others then why not say so, and why? If
I had left the list everytime I didn't agree with something I would have
left virtually the first day I joined!

I fell this discussion list should and has had room for everyone in the
past, not anymore it seems. Perhaps it is time I left as well, lest I am
accused of the crime of losing list members. Perhaps my words are often
hard to take, but that is because I believe them passionately and not on
a whim.

Respectfully to all those on the list to whom I have had the great
pleasure of talking. I wish more people knew how to it.

Please remove me from the list.

Thanks