From: Marc Azar
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 12:14 AM
Subject: Request

    I'm looking for any biographical info that one might have concerning
John Pilger. We're presntly working on a press kit  and it would help to
have some additional information (especially of the technical variety) on
his latest video (the March 6 Channel Four documentary, Paying the Price:
the Killing of the Children of Iraq and on Mr. Pilger himself. I would also
like to know if their is any information regarding a French subtitled
version of this video or if someone knows of such endeavour at the present.
We're also interested in trying to have it shown on local television and on
cable. But we're also concerned about any possible copyrights infrigements.
Thanks in advance.
Marc Azar
Voices of Conscience