Re: May 6th Event - A Day and Night for the People of Iraq

Dear All,
As I am here in the US, I will be unable to attend this extraordinary
event.  I have a few requests:
1. Please provide a detaled account of the goings on;

2. If there is a program or other written materials, could someone gather
them up for me, and contact me about sending it--I will gladly pay for
the postage;

3. Finally, I would also like a list of the videos that are for sale.
Again, I would appreciate any information you could provide.

Thank you very much and I wish you all the best.  As always I am in awe
of the commitment that you bring to the movement to end the sactions.

Peace
Andrew Reynolds
Santa Cruz, CA
aren@cats.ucsc.edu