Re: "Twenty-Five Laments For Iraq"

Greetings,
   I have just written to the PN Review about the poem "25 Laments for
Iraq"...but I am sure that it will take a long time to receive the poem...
   Is it possible that one of the UK folks on this list could purchase the PN
Review # 126 and copy out the poem for all of us on this list to read,
PLEASE???  I could  send you money for the price of the magazine to reimburse
you, but I know we would all be ever so grateful to be able to read that
prize-winning poem as soon as possible, please.   Thank you so very much.
   Katharina Harlow
   Carmel, California.