Fw: RE:Contacts in Scotland

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 12:41 AM
Subject: RE:Contacts in Scotland

To all,
I wander if any one around the list knows of any sympathising
groups/ individuals to the issue of Iraq up in Aberdeen and Dundee.
Please Email me any information/addresses that you may have.
There is a programme being organised in Aberdeen round the bigining
of May, so contact numbers and addresses will be used to inform
them.

Shihab Al-mahdawi
Human Relief Foundation
Working for the people of Iraq