Re: Important Reminder

Brother, please dont assume things...
When did I ever dispute the butchery by Saddam to the
Kuwaitis, What Saddam Did to the Kuwaitis was
disgusting, But as an Iraqi, He has been Butchering
his own iraqis for 30 years. So I am the Last one to
be Biased!
The people of Iraq shouldnt have to suffer because of
Saddams wrongdoings. They have suffered enough under
his regime, and now under the sanctions, when will
they ever see hope?

=====