DTI and Iraq

Yesterday on Pilger's documentary on Iraq, he mentioned that the DTI
blocked a shipment of vaccines bound for Iraq, in December 1998. Can
anyone give me any information about this case, or similar cases since
then? (I intend getting some sort of petition together on the DTI's
actions to hand to Stephen Byers, head of DTI, at the next constituency
surgery i have with him.)
Thanks

Ronan