Paying the Price,

Hi all,

John Pilgers film "Paying the Price, killing the children of Iraq," will be shown on ITV tonight at 9:30. I talked to the assistant producer of this Film and he says if you want more of this sort of programme, make sure they know you appreciate it, Carlton TV's number is 0171-486-6688. He also suggested that the more effective place to call would be the ITV Network Centre and the number is 0171-843-8000 I suggest you get on the phone straight after the programme.

 Cheers Dave