Mr. Rubin

I have to admit paranoia at the term "imagery" in Mr.
Rubin's report.  I realize that it is unlikely that
classic imagery is DELIBERATELY included in his
presentation.

Since my ex husband, (who worked in top secret
communications in the U.S. Air Force for 12 1/2
years)Told me that the material in American newspapers
was the opposite of what really happened in Vietnam, I
have been quite concerned.

Especially about Iraq.

There are many possibilities, including this one;
that Saddam was ordered by some member of the American
team to act exactly as he did.