From: Scott Stephens <antipody@hotmail.com>
To: rmasri@leb.net
Subject: Speakers on Iraq in Australia

Dear Rania,

Each year, my college holds a Peace Lecture, usually attended by several
hundred people from the university of Queensland, here in Brisbane,
Australia.  It's a significant event in the university calender, so I'd like
to use it to spread information on the situation in Iraq, and how students
here can get involved in the movement to end the sanctions.

I was wondering if you could put me on to any potential speakers in
Australia.  Any contacts here would be useful, and very much appreciated.

Thanks for you time, and keep up the very impressive work.

Scott Stephens.

PS: I haven't posted this to the mailing list, as I don't know how.  Could
you forward it on, please?