Amnesty International USA

{HYPERLINK "actions/un_petition.html"}I haven't seen this on this list yet - my apologies if it has
been mentioned
already.

AI USA has a petition to the UNSC (on its website) addressing the
humanitarian situation in Iraq.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/countries/iraq/

This is significant because AI has generally been outspoken about Iraqi
government offences but somewhat blind to the massive denial of human
rights which the sanctions entail.

Anyone able to lobby the UK branch?

Mark Parkinson
Cornwall

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: