FT Letter

I enclose a letter published in today's Financial Times.

Chris Doyle

Chris Doyle
Council for the Advancement of Arab-British Understanding
21 Collingham Road
London SW5 0NU
Tel: 020 7373 8414
Fax: 020 7835 2088
Mobile 07968 040 281
www.caabu.org (under construction)

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: