Protest Clinton at UofPA 2/24

Fellow Iraq activists - The Philadelphia based Campaign to End the Sanctions
is organizing a protest against President Clinton when he visits the
University of Pennsylvania on Thursday, February 24.  He is scheduled to
speak at 3 PM at the Irvine Auditorium as part of the Granoff Forum (a new
program in which business leaders discuss issues with Penn faculty and
students).  The protest is organized around the demands: End the War on Iraq;
End the Sanctions; Stop the Bombing.
    The protest will assemble at 34th and Walnut at 2 PM.  We have flyers,
giant puppets, banners and signs.  We are posting up notices today (Monday)
on campus, and we will be leafletting around campus starting at 12:30 on the
24th.
     We ask everyone who can to join us.  If you can join us in leafletting
prior to the protest, let us know so we can meet you and get you flyers.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on the recent UN resignations and
the growing criticisms of US Iraq policy.
Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: