Information packs for "Three Kings" film?

On 3 March the US film The Three Kings is due to be released in London.
The film portrays a group of US soldiers in Iraq as the Gulf War ends.
Shocked by their government's abandonment of the civil war in Iraq that it
encouraged, they exchange their plans to plunder Iraqi gold for an attempt
to help the people of Iraq suffering at the hands of the Iraqi government
repression.

Various reviews of the film are available on the website of Mark
Wahlenberg (one of the actors) at
http://www.markymark.com/filmography/threekings.shtml

Groups in the US, where the film has already been released, used the film
as an opportunity to draw attention to the present difficulties
resulting from the events of 1990 - 91.  See, for example,
http://www.zmag.org/CrisesCurEvts/Iraq/3betrayals.htm

It seems to me that the film might also present us with an opportunity to
draw people's attention to the situation in Iraq.  I am therefore in the
process of preparing an information package with the intention of sending
it to film critics at UK media.  The package will contain quotes from UN
documents, UN officials and other credible sources.

If anyone would like to help with this, please let me know.  I am
especially hoping that someone could (i) track down addresses for film
critics; and (ii) properly lay out the text of the information package
(i.e. DTP).  Please let me know sooner rather than later if you could help
as our deadline is short.

Thanks very much.

Best,

Colin Rowat

Coordinator, Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq
             http://welcome.to/casi  fax 0870 063 5022

393 King's College            www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~cir20
Cambridge CB2 1ST             tel: +44 (0)468 056 984
England                       fax: +44 (0)870 063 4984

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: