Article in Janes Weekly re: no-fly zones

I was browsing Janes Weekly, the world's premier magazine for military thugs
and arms dealers, I suppose.

There's an article headlined "Defiant Iraq still flaunting UN's no-fly-zone
sanctions". I can't read or reproduce the article, because it requires a
subscription. I would really like to know once and for all what the official
UN position is regarding the "no-fly zones". This has been discussed on the
list before, but I'm still not sure of the answer to this is. Can someone
refer me to official documentation/ primary sources etc?

Also, can anyone get the full text of the Janes Weekly article?

Regards,
Nathan

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: