Human Relief Foundation Ramadan 1999 - 2000 Iraq trip report

Shihab Almahdawi of the Human Relief Foundation has asked me to make known
the report on their Ramadan trip to Iraq.  We have made an electronic
version available for them on our website at

        http://www.cam.ac.uk/societies/casi/info/hrf-iraq1.html

The Human Relief Foundation is:

        a registered charity that has been working in Iraq since 1991.
        The work of HRF if focused in Iraq, although we have carried out
        relief programmes in Kashmir, Yemen and Somalia and other
        counties...

        We have an expertise and depth knowledge of the situation in Iraq.
        HRF also has grass root contacts in Iraq that helps us to ensure
        that the aid reaches those people from whom it is necessity.
        Human Relief Foundation has been working in Iraq since 1991 and we
        have number of projects and programmes throughout Iraq.  Such as,
        to provide immediate relief for victims of natural disasters,
        famine, crop failure, refugees, to provide long-term aid in order
        to raise standard of living, health, education, etc.

Note that we are in the process of changing websites onto the
www.cam.ac.uk server.  The ex-parrot.com server will continue to function
for the time being.  When in doubt, welcome.to/casi will point to the
current pages.

Best,

Colin Rowat

Coordinator, Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq

393 King's College                      www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~cir20
Cambridge CB2 1ST                       tel: +44 (0)468 056 984
England                                 fax: +44 (0)870 063 4984

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: