RE: Query regarding Arthur Miller

Anthony, you needn't be modest about promoting the book ("Iraq Under Siege")
to CASI ... it looks outstanding!   I refer others to the announcement page,
at <http://www.lbbs.org/sep/iraq.htm>.

For the Miller quote, check here
<http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/4191/MILLER/millers.html> and
here <http://www.english.upenn.edu/~afilreis/50s/miller-crucible.html>.  The
original source was a New Yorker article by Miller, "Why I Wrote the
Crucible" (October 21 & 28 issue, 1996).

Citations courtesy AltaVista.com ...

Regards,
Drew Hamre
Golden Valley, MN USA