SCR 1284 text available as TIFF image

I've put the text of the SCR on the following website:

www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~cir20/SCR1284.tif

It's a TIFF image file as the file was electronically faxed to me.  You'll
note that it's labelled as S/1999/1232, not as SCR 1284.  This is because
the document is the draft resolution that was agreed upon today; tomorrow
it will be typed up as SCR 1284.  The text is unchanged.

IF ANYONE HAS OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION SOFTWARE AND CAN CONVERT THE
TEXT BEFORE TOMORROW, COULD YOU PLEASE DO SO, AND POST TO THE LIST?

Thanks,

Colin Rowat

Coordinator, Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq

393 King's College                      www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~cir20
Cambridge CB2 1ST                       tel: +44 (0)468 056 984
England                                 fax: +44 (0)870 063 4984

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: