Query regarding Charles Glass articles

Dear friends,

I am trying to locate a copy of two articles by Charles Glass cited by Noam
Chomsky:

1) New Statesman and Society, February 17, 1998, on US and UK arming of Iraq.

2) Prospect, March 1998, on same.

Does anyone have an electronic copy of either -- or a hard copy. I would
gladly pay any shipping or reproduction costs.

I am working on two news books for South End Press, where I am an editor,
that cite these articles: one is a collection that I am editing on Iraq
sanctions and the other is Noam's forthcoming Rogue States. (Both will be
available from Pluto in Spring.)

Thanks!

In solidarity,
Anthony Arnove

Anthony Arnove
South End Press
7 Brookline Street #1
Cambridge MA 02139-4146
v 617-547-4002
f 617-547-1333
e arnove@igc.org
w http://www.lbbs.org/sep/sep.htm

National Writers Union/UAW Local 1981

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: