Re: 1) More on oil futures 2) Boutros-Ghali on sanctions

to drew and all others with the same pathetic naive pro sadam
opinion, i do not know whehter many of you are plain ignorant or you
simply have not read the latest reports published in new york, they found
that saddam hussain has indeed gained billions of dollars by the oil for
food programme. what makes saddam wealthy are a number of factors, one of
which is this!!! we are not assuming that saddam is making money, it is a
fact that saddam and his baathist party are benefiting daily by selling
the food in the black market in asia, s.e asia etc etc. now i am sure that
those of us who actually doo want to help the cause of iraq will agree
that and evil amn of his power, who has and remains to kill his own
people, will do anything and everything in his power to gain all the funds
he can for meeting his needs. so please next time a statement is made, i
suggest it is thought about first...
a very angry AB!!