Re: letters to Peter Hain

This is the normal response from the 'Iraq desk' at F.C.O. and if you want any further
feedback, response or information - why not do as I did and get yourself invited to
discuss relevant issues appertaining to your own interests or concerns, by visiting them *
in London.  For this of course, it would H.E.L.P. if you are a member of our British
electorate.
I found their personnel most courteous, accommodating and direct - so why depend solely on
the letters of others - go to where decisions !
With respect - a new participant recently asked everyone for ACTION, so why not compile
your collective questions and voice your opinions *.
> David Fraser wrote:
> To All,
>    In late September, we were all asked to write to Peter Hain, to protest about attacks and
>sanctions on Iraq.
> I had expected a flood of responses.   This does not seem to have happened.
>
> However, some of you may like to see the response I got from someone writing p.p. Peter
> Hain.

This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not send emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at  http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***