Re: Iraqi Opposition

to all:
the iraqi oppositions main aim is to eradicate the root of evil and the
source of corruption in iraq - and this is the one and only sadam hussain.
For those of you who may be unsure as to what i am getting at, i will make
my point clear and concise. sadam hussain is a disease, he has plagued the
once beautiful country where civilisation began, and has inflicted his
will
and selfish, evil and sadistic desires on generations of civilians. we
must understand that the only way that iraq will restore peace and
prosperity is by removing the instigating force of evil..
thank you, amina baker

 On Fri, 5 Nov
1999, Hmouz, Eyas wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone here has some information on the Iraqi opposition
> stance vis-a-vis the sanction. We all know their ultimate goal is to topple
> Saddam, are they willing to do this at any price, or do they have some red
> lines? Was the issue of the sanctions part of their agenda in their latest
> meeting in NY?
> Later..
>       Eyas

This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not send emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at  http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***