new member looks for action!

Hi

I joined the list a couple of weeks ago and was amazed (and a little dismayed!) at the amount of
material and discussion that deluged in!  I read some of it, and get a general sense of what is
going on from it, which is fine....  I wanted to mail the list myself just to say that recent mail
alerting everyone about the biased coverage in Time, seemed to me an excellent example of what a
list like this can achieve.  I wrote a short letter registering complaint to the editor as a
result, and felt that here was a simple and direct way of doing something about an issue I feel
strongly about.

More direct suggestions on actions that can be taken would be very helpful.  - The phoning campaign
sounds promising for instance.

So keep plugging away everyone.  It is interesting to hear the more complex debates but remember to
throw out practical suggestions on action for those of us who really just want to put in our
pennyworth for justice.

Bravo to everyone who cares enough on the issue to be involved

best wishes to you all

Liz

This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not send emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at  http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***