Re: Iraqi Opposition

Moonirah of H.E.L.P. in the UK here - why not ask their UK representatives direct ?
Just e-mail:Saad Rashid <s.rashid@freeiraq.freeserve.co.uk> and/or
"INDICT_SADDAM@velomail.com" <INDICT_SADDAM@velomail.com>, because I have found it
inadvisable to ask other people as they add or detract details depending on their own
perceptions and motives, so the best way to get honest answers is to direct queries to
those they are meant for !  As any link and chain of communication around the globe, if it
is thought more appropriate that the answer should be provided by another person who also
has 'authority' to represent the organisation or coalition, then you can be given an
alternative contact - I find them most open and helpful with replies too.
I was relieved to find them understanding of my own viewpoints and intentions too !
Even if individuals, groups and organisations oppose them, they have the concept of
remaining in touch for future dialogue and explanations in the future....try it !
> Hmouz, Eyas wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone here has some information on the Iraqi opposition stance
> vis-a-vis the sanctions.

This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not send emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at  http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***