Re: SCR 705 - Text needed

Amoungst other places, all UN resolutions are accessible via the main UN
website (www.un.org) by going to 'UN Documents', then 'Security Council'.

More precisely, SCR705 can be found at:

gopher://gopher.undp.org:70/00/undocs/scd/scouncil/s91/22

hope this helps,
seb

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, WALI RAZA wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Could somebody tell me where to find the text for SCR 705. I looked under
> http://www.un.org/Depts/oip/scrs.html but this one is not there.
>
> Thanks.
> Wali.

This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not send emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***