John Paul II's visit to Iraq

Dear All,.

We're thinking of organising a vigil outside the Foreign Office in
Whitehall on the eve of the Pope's visit to Iraq.   Does anyone have any
concrete info on when the visit will begin and end - sometime in December
is all I have.

Also, does anyone know if there has been any agreement about not bombing
during the visit or is that still a the rumour stage.

best wishes to all

Chris Cole

ps We're holding a public meeting in Roehampton, SW London, tomoorow night
(6th october) on sanctions to Iraq - Andrea Needham of Voices and David
Ryall of Catholic Bishop Conferece will speak.  If anyone wants to come
email me and i'll give you directions, time etc.

Chris Cole
Southwark Justice and Peace Office
Cathedral Clergy House
Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7HY

0171 928 9742

http://www.swkjp.dircon.co.uk

This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not send emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***