Re: BBC News Night

Moonirah wrote:
Regretably I did not catch the programme so I do not know if Mark Urban's alleged
appalling report was or not influence by the fact that he is the TV chap who has been a
lot to the Middle East in recent years, especially in Kuwait where he personally also saw
devastating results and consequences of what Saddam's lot barbarically did to civilians
there, raping men/women, murdering, torturing live bodies with sulphuric acid and various
instruments, as well as seeing the families of 605 awaited hostages and PoWs. He met
former hostages and heard the facts.