Re: Letter to The Guardian re Newsnight

Moonirah wrote:
May I respectfully add that since 1991 to the present day - 23/9/99
humanitarian aid has always been provided over borders to Iraq from
Kuwait - yes Kuwait. The K.R.C.S. which I visited in February this year liaise too with
Iraq's Red Crescent and some people do not want us all to know about these facts. I
personally know individuals who are Medics and Volunteers from Kuwait who greatly assist
the innocent people of Iraq, as well as having been to help in Bosnia, Albania and Turkey.
Even the Emirate is not now opposed to changes with 'sanctions' on Iraq,
as reported in the Arab internet news during recent weeks - honestly !