Re: Hostages

DO YOU "COMPARE" SOME AGAINST OTHERS - WHO SHOULD DIE - WHO SHOULDN'T ?

Thousands dead of one country such as Iraq is the same as thousands dead in Kuwait, or
Kosovo - each human life has equal worth, surely ?
None should suffer pain, anguish, torture etc ........

However, the point is that the UN and British F.C.O. state that
"sanctions cannot be lifted until this issue is resolved " - "the 605",
do you still not see that this is the key to changing or lifting sanctions ?  Yet again,
our issue is being included in all discussions of UN relating to Iraq and sanctions. - Ask
Foreign Secretary Robin Cook outright, otherwise no progress is being made.

Yes, we all want an end to the situation - but you are not looking at a main piece of the
puzzle - honestly !
Moonirah
UK

> David Fraser wrote:
>
>Look, this is tosh. However sorry one may be for 600 prisoners it does >not comparewith many
>thousands dead.Can we stick to the point?
>Lorna Fraser
This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not sent emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***