Proposed research during proposed visit to Iraq

I've been asked about the proposed content of this. The
precise content will depend on what happens between now
and then, but mainly it will be an extension of my existing
research. The main focus will be on finding out
more about the role of the UN Sanctions Committee, and
especially to discover more about the extent to which it
undermines the humanitarian aid programme through holds,
blocks, etc. By going to Iraq I can talk to people at that
end about their efforts to get relevant supplies.

Eric Herring

----------------------
Dr. Eric Herring
Department of Politics
University of Bristol
10 Priory Road
Bristol BS8 1TU
England, UK
Tel. +44-(0)117-928-8582
Fax +44-(0)117-973-2133
http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/Politics
eric.herring@bristol.ac.uk

This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not sent emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***