Air France asks for flights to Baghdad

Dear friends,

on the Italian newspaper "Liberazione" I've read good news. As I didn't read it on this list, I'm trying to translate it into English and send it to you. Have you heard about it? Here it is:

''Air France asked to the French Government the permission to restore flights to Iraq. While waiting for the answer of the Government, Air France is ready to give to the Iraqi Airways the support needed to restore its airplanes, stopped in various airports in the Middle East since 1990. The news have been spread by the Iraqi press agency Ina."

Let me know if you heard about French sources.

Thanks,

Eri Garuti
eri@deejay.it