Teaching Journey

In the Spring of 1999, a group of physicians, journalists and peace activists
traveled to Iraq to take medicines and textbooks to Iraq.  We were invited to
return to Iraq with a group of physicians qualified to teach seminar courses
at the University of Baghdad School of Medicine.  I'm writing to see if there
are physicians on this list who might be interested in making this journey -
either in October of this year of February of 2000 - to offer lectures for
students and faculty in Baghdad.  Please email me at:  IGGYDOG@aol.com

Sincerely, Gerri Haynes, Middle East Task Force Chair, Washington Physicians
for Social Responsibility, Seattle, Washington, USA
This is a discussion list run by the Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT
the whole list. Please do not sent emails with attached files to the list
*** Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html ***